Has there ever been a time when you were in dire need of something and you were already losing hope? Like maybe it was raining cats and dogs and you needed to get home as fast as you can because the nanny just called to inform you your child was sick. Or maybe you were desperately looking for a job but all your efforts were in vain. Maybe it was that moment in the hospital when your love one needed an organ donor and there was none available yet. You were in a desperate situation and about to lose hope. Then suddenly, someone just came out of nowhere to help you with what you need. That person was a stranger, an old acquaintance, a friend or a relative. That person was there at the right time. Think about the people who were with you during your trying times. Those people who mentored you at school and at work. Those people who encouraged you to go on and move on after a failure. Even those friends who turned into enemies, your ex-romantic partner – all of them were there because they each performed a special purpose relevant to your life at that time. Some of these people may still be around, while some may have already drifted away. Those who are still around are there because their presence is needed at the moment. They are still around to accompany us in today’s journey. Those who drifted away may have already fulfilled their purpose, but who knows? God may lead them back to you again someday. God is truly great; He doesn’t want us to be alone in our journey. He sends us the right people we need at the right time. He uses them to carry out His purpose in our lives.
Join for fresh quotes
- True richness is being loved
- I’m incomplete without you, for you are my life.
- Be grateful for the people who said “No.”
- Do you worry about what others say negatively about you?
- What will really make you happy?
- Better to be a disappointment by failing than by doing nothing
- Do not allow regrets to control your life
- Failure is like a stairway
- God sends the right people at the right time
- Love and Respect yourself first
- Giving up and self-respect
- If you know you are right
- Do you have enough guts to break the imaginary wall?
- Mother’s day quotes collection and video
- You are my hero, my super hero! Happy Mother’s Day, Mom.
- Shooting stars appear brighter in the darkness
- Who is wealthy?
- The best way to remain single
- What is Fame?
- Happy Valentines Day – 14 beautiful quotes
- Valentine’s week special quotes – 16 quotes for lovers
- Love creates illusion?
- Life takes us to where we truly belong
- Cry over the past but face the future with positivity
- 15 Best Happy New Year Quotes and Messages