The irony of being in love is that sometimes when you’re in love, you tend to assume that the other person also feels the same even if it’s not really true. You give color to whatever that person does, and see love in every act. The illusion makes love visible, even if it’s not there while on the other hand, if the other person does have feelings for you and you don’t, you tend to ignore love, and it becomes invisible where it really exists.
Join for fresh quotes
- True richness is being loved
- I’m incomplete without you, for you are my life.
- Be grateful for the people who said “No.”
- Do you worry about what others say negatively about you?
- What will really make you happy?
- Better to be a disappointment by failing than by doing nothing
- Do not allow regrets to control your life
- Failure is like a stairway
- God sends the right people at the right time
- Love and Respect yourself first
- Giving up and self-respect
- If you know you are right
- Do you have enough guts to break the imaginary wall?
- Mother’s day quotes collection and video
- You are my hero, my super hero! Happy Mother’s Day, Mom.
- Shooting stars appear brighter in the darkness
- Who is wealthy?
- The best way to remain single
- What is Fame?
- Happy Valentines Day – 14 beautiful quotes
- Valentine’s week special quotes – 16 quotes for lovers
- Love creates illusion?
- Life takes us to where we truly belong
- Cry over the past but face the future with positivity
- 15 Best Happy New Year Quotes and Messages