Brother quotes are the best messages extolling the virtues of a brother. They convey perfectly the nostalgia and memories associated with a sibling in childhood and then again in adulthood. A brother will always love you no matter what.
Growing up with a brother may not always be a bed of roses. These brother quotes help you relive these memories. Maybe your brother gave you a black eye, or you gave him one too. Maybe he pulled your ponytail and hid your favorite doll. Perhaps you stole his kite. Besides such issues, there are also happy times too because as much as there was animosity, there was also a bond of love and it is that love that is brought out in this collection.
It is this bond of love that grows into a pillar of support. When you are older, it’s worthwhile having a brother. He may be in another city far away but he is always there ready to support you in times of need. It is fun having a brother under your roof who will playfully question your deeds of the day. Men too as brothers harbor a silent bond between each other. Given, there is not much communication between men but there is a strong sense of sibling love. The message of “I got your back” will always be there.
Here are 50 top beautiful brother quotes to remember your brother:
- The happiest days of my youth were when my brother and I would run through the woods and feel quite safe. — Rachel Weisz
- The best thing about being 9 years your brother’s senior: his willingness to consume everything you feed him when you are both still children!! — Unknown
- Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other. — Leonardo DiCaprio
- A person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a friend. — Unknown
- It was nice growing up with someone like you – Someone to lean on, someone to count on.. someone to tell on! — Unknown
- We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- A brother is someone who knows there’s something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face. I miss you bro. — Unknown
- We came into the world like brother and brother; and now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another. — William Shakespeare
- Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. — Susan Scarf Merrell
- If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother. — Sam Levenson
- I love my brother he is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without him. — Unknown
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers — now her protectors — seem like big brothers. — Terri Guillemets
- There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother. — Astrid Alauda
- I love you, you were there for me, you protected me, and most of all, you loved me. We’d fight, scream, and argue, but, under it all, is a love. That only exists, in a brother, and a sister. — Unknown
- I am smiling because you are my brother. I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about it! — Unknown
- Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone. — Jolene Perry
- When brothers agree, no fortress is as strong as their common life. — Antisthenes
- friend is a brother who was once a bother. — Anonymous
- It takes two men to make one brother. — Israel Zangwill
- Sometimes, being a brother is even better than being a superhero. — Marc Brown
- Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. — Vietnamese Proverb
- Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart. — Melodie Ramone
- The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. — Garrison Keillor
- My Brother! Someone who hides my toys and breaks my dolls, but picks me up whenever I fall. Someone who stands by my side and holds my hand when things don’t go well, he helps me understand. Someone who makes funny faces just to sell how i would react. I love my brother and that’s a fact. — Alejandra
- Never make a companion equal to a brother. — Hesiod
- My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional. — Mark McKinnon
- If thy brother wrongs thee, remember not so much his wrong-doing, but more than ever that he is thy brother. — Epictetus
- When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel. — Dan Pearce
- Nothing can stop me from loving my brother. — Brandy Norwood
- To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. — Clara Ortega
- I wish I could say I see my little brother more. We used to fight all the time but now that I don’t see him very often I cherish the time I have with him. — Zac Efron
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! — Catherine Pulsifer
- Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore. — Hindu Proverb
- I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance – waiting for the bathroom. — Bob Hope
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. — Unknown
- Blessed is the servant who loves his brother as much when he is sick and useless as when he is well and can be of service to him. And blessed is he who loves his brother as well when he is a far off as when he is by his side, and who would say nothing behind his back he might not, in love, say before his face. — St. Francis of Assisi
- I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three. — Unknown
- If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now. — unknown
- Now that you have read these brother sayings and quotes, you hopefully have gained some wonderful perspective on your own relationships. As quotes on brothers remind us, even though our brothers may annoy us at times, they are some of the closest friends in our entire lives, and a great brother is a wonderful gift! — unknown
- I had a brother who was my savior, made my childhood bearable. — Maurice Sendak
- A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit. — Unknown
- Ambitious. Caring, Positive, Strong, Helpful, Awesome, Reliable, Because I have a brother, I will always have a friend. — Unknown
- If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you! — Unknown
- He ain’t heavy he’s my brother — Bob Scott
- Brother and sister together as friends ready to face whatever life sends Joy and laughter or tears and strife holding hands tightly as we dance through life. — Unknown
- Only brother can love like a father annoy like a sister care like a mother support like a friend. — Unknown
- There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother. Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too. — Anna Quindlen
- He may not speak to you when he is small but he will pull your hair, he may not play with you yet he will tease you, but when he is older, he is the pillar of support, he is your brother. — unknown
- God bless him who helps his brother. — Abu Bakr
- Only a Brother Can Love Like A Father, Annoy Like A Sister, Care Like A Mother, Support Like A Friend. — Unknown
We also have a YouTube Channel. Hope you would love to watch our collection of quotes there.
We hope you loved these brother quotes which will rekindle the love for your brother. After reading them, one surely relives the nostalgic memories of childhood. These brother quotes are perhaps this is the best way to remind yourself of god’s beautiful gift of a brother and appreciate him always. If you liked this article of inspiring brother quotes, please do share this lovely message around. Thank You!
Join us for more regular fresh quotes.
You may also be interested in more fresh Family Quotes.