What is love? I tried to include the most beautiful definitions of love in this collection of love quotes. Below are the quotes/definitions used in this love quotes video.
Most beautiful love definitions & quotes
- Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own. –H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. –Helen Keller
- Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. –George Jean Nathan
- “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.” –Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Love is like the wind..you can’t see it, but you can feel it. –Unknown
- Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused. –paulo coelho
- Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star… –E.E. Cummings
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another. –Thomas Merton
- Love is not how you forget but how you forgive. Not how you listen but how you understand. Not what you see but what you feel, not how you let go but how you hold on. –Unknown
- Love is about growing as a couple, learning about each other, and never giving up on each other. –Unknown
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. –Nicholas Sparks
- Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten never let it disappear. –John Lennon
- Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody isn’t just a strong feeling. It’s a decision, a judgement, and a promise. –Unknown
- Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. –Unknown
- Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever. –Unknown
I request you to share this collection of Love Definitions/Quotes on your social-media profiles. Join us for more regular fresh quotes and quotes videos.
Please comment down What is love in your views!