29. Decide what you want, make a plan, and work on it every single day.Anonymous
We humans have a habit of overcomplicating things out of panic and confusion. What makes it worse is our undirected trial to come out of that mess. All we need to do is to clear our heads, sit and decide our long-term goals, make a plan of how to move ahead to achieve them and work towards it systematically every single day. Keep it simple. Chalk out a tentative plan with a deadline so that you do not slack off and just work your way through it gradually but relentlessly. Even before you realize it, it will all be done.
30. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.Og Mandino
It is said that failures are the pillars of success but the fear of failure keeps us from doing many great things in life. We simply find excuses to delay our work for we find it too difficult for our capabilities. However, if our drive for success is strong, no setback is ever going to keep us from snatching our goals. This is an inspirational quote that speaks of determination as the most powerful attribute to accomplish anything in life. If you determine to put your heart, mind and soul in something and invest all your energy into it, nobody can stop you from succeeding.
31. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.Dr. Seuss
We all have our own unique identity but most of the time, we try to be what we are not in order to please others. In the process, we end up losing ourselves. No matter how hard we try, the world will always find flaws with us. So be yourself, speak your heart out and live your life on your own terms. Don’t waste your time thinking about those who always have something or the other to criticize about. These people won’t make any difference in your life. They are not worth an ounce of your emotions. Spend more time with those who truly love you and value you. They won’t try to change you and will accept you the way you are.
32. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.Calvin Coolidge
The world is full of talented people- skilled software engineers, artists, mathematicians, writers, all with fantastic and remarkable abilities but if they don’t utilize those talents and determine to make an effort to achieve something out of them, they will never be able to put their abilities to any use. Only those will be rewarded who, despite not being talented, are hard-working. Not possessing any great talent can always be substituted for determination and persistence.
33. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great.Mark Twain
Mark Twain always gave valuable advice with his words of inspiration. He continued, When you are seeking to bring big plans to fruition, it is important with whom you regularly associate. Hang out with friends who are like-minded and who are also designing purpose-filled lives. Similarly, be that kind of a friend for your friends. The message is clear. Be surrounded with people who motivate you to pursue your dreams and maintain distance from those who scoff at you. There arises no need for making life complex by letting narrow-minded people underestimate and demotivate you.
34. When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.Anonymous
This is a remarkable inspirational quote to boost up your self-confidence. No matter how well you’re doing for yourself, there are some toxic people who seek pleasure in repeatedly making you feel bad about yourself. It may temporarily affect you but try to be immune to them, use their criticism to make yourself even better and stronger. In due course of time, their own negativity and insecurity will become the reason of their defeat.
35. The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.Buddha
The past cannot be undone and the future cannot be predicted. Regretting about the past incidents won’t take you back in time to manipulate things. Worrying about the future won’t help you in knowing the problems you would face. So don’t spoil your physical health and peace of mind in regrets of past or worries of future. The only thing you can do something about is your present. Don’t undervalue your present time; use it to work harder, grow and create a better future for yourself.